Effective 5/19, members will need to re-enroll in the security questions, images & passphrase when logging into online banking.
This is what you need to know:
- Your User ID and password will NOT change during this process.
- Security re-enrollment must be done using the full online banking site on either your computer or your internet-enabled device.
- Clear all session cookies from your device. Not doing so could cause older site cookies to be used and generate some misleading displays or errors.
- Select 3 questions in the drop downs provided. Members may see previously selected questions and they can be reused.
- Mobile App Users will not be able to use the app until the security re-enrollment has been completed.